37 Killer Free eBooks to Improve Your Wealth
The Internet is full of wonderful information, and much of this information can be found in ebooks. Whether you’re looking for guidance on feng shui, or just want to know how to save money, there’s an ebook out there for you. Here you’ll find a great collection of ebooks available online for free.
Learn about a wide variety of financial issues and advice in these ebooks.
- 66 Ways to Save Money: Learn about practical ways to cut costs in your daily life with this ebook.
- Estate Planning: Find out why a will is so important and how you can prepare one, plus plenty of other helpful details for estate planning.
- Ten Questions to Ask When Choosing a Financial Planner: Read this ebook to know what you should ask when looking for a professional to help you with your money.
- 7 Steps to Eliminate Debt: Take control of and eliminate your debt by following the steps outlined in this ebook.
- Living Trust Offers: The FTC commision’s pamphlet explains the details of living trusts and how you can protect yourself from estate planning scams.
- Get the Facts on Saving and Investing: This SEC document will help you learn how to save and invest properly.
- Simple Strategies for Managing Your Money: This FDIC ebook’s checklists will help you get financially fit and avoid scams.
- Building a Better Credit Report: In this ebook, you’ll learn about methods for legally improving your credit score, spotting scams, and dealing with debt.
- What You Should Know About Buying Life Insurance: In this pamphlet, you’ll find out about all of the types of life insurance, plus tips for choosing the right policy.
- How SIPC Protects You: Read this document to see how the Securities Investor Protection Corproration will help return your assets if your brokerage firm goes under.
- Building Wealth: A Beginner’s Guide to Securing Your Financial Future: The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas offers this guide that will help you build personal wealth.
- ID Theft: What It’s All About: This pamphlet from the FTC explains how your identity can be stolen and what you can do about it.
- SHOP: The Credit Card You Pick Can Save You Money: In this consumer awareness brochure, you’ll learn how to pick the right credit card for you.
- All About…The Foreign Exchange Market in the United States: This ebook explains how the forex market works in the US.
- Identity Theft: Learn about the details of identity theft and how you can protect yourself from it in this pamphlet.
- Debt Consolidation Sample Letters for Free: Find a collection of sample letters that you can use for debt consolidation in this ebook.
- Privacy Choices for Your Personal Information: This booklet will tell you how to opt out of sharing private information.
- Credit Score: The Quintessential Therapy for a Happy Pocket: Check out this ebook to learn everything you need to know about credit scores.
- Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number: Find out how your social security number can be exploited by reading this ebook.
- Tools of the Trade: A Basic Guide to Financial Derivatives: See how derivatives can be good for managing financial risks.
- Healthy Credit: In this ebook, you’ll learn about managing your credit report and score.
- Phishing and Pharming: Helping Consumers Avoid Internet Fraud: Protect yourself from internet fraud by educating yourself with this ebook.
- Taking Control of Your Finances: Learn how to save and manage money, as well as avoid common mistakes by reading this ebook from the FDIC.
- Know Before You Go…To Get a Mortgage: Read this guide to learn about mortgage information you need to know.
- Take Creditors and Collection Agents to Small Claims Court: This ebook explains how you can sue creditors and collection agencies based on consumer rights.
- What Women Need to Know About Retirement: In this ebook, you’ll learn about being prepared for retirement.
- Pathways to Getting Ahead: Young adults should read this book about asset building and policy choices.
- Interest-Only Mortgage Payments and Payment-Option ARMs: Are they for you?: This guide will help you determine whether or not you should get an interest-only or ARM loans.
- Banking Basics: The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston offers this ebook that will explain everything young adults need to know about banking.
- Consumer Action Handbook: A top-notch ebook, this handbook will help you with buying tips and resolving consumer problems.
- Savings Fitness: A Guide to Your Money and Your Financial Future: Set up a personal savings plan using this guide.
- Financial Intelligence Training: Become more financially intelligent by reading this ebook.
- Money Matters: Your Guide for Financial Strength: This ebook will help you learn how to set financial goals, get organized, and more.
- 401(k) Plans: This document explains everything you need to know about 401(k) plans.
- Credit Score: The Quintessential Therapy for a Happy Pocket: Learn about the importance of a good credit score and how you can make yours better with this ebook.
- Consumer’s Almanac: The Consumer’s Almanac will help you manage your money, get organized, save, and more.
- Variable Annuities: What You Should Know: Find out the details of variable annuities with this guide.
* This list has been compiled by Jessics Merritt who writes for Nursing School Search